We facilitate access to US Based Long Distance Cancer Advisory Services, Genomic Testing and related Diagnostic Decision Support Services helping Physicians and Patients in Developing Countries by acting as a Value Added Service Integrator including the following:
· Access to Long Distance Cancer Advisory Services by top ranked Cancer Centers in the US, offering an expert review of the case by the most renowned specialists in the world, without the Patients having to leave their place of origin. These Services are Physician to Physician, respecting the need for Patient confidentiality, professional ethics and best practices.
· Access to world renowned Genomic Testing laboratories in the USA with the latest technology in the evaluation of genomic mutations in the cancer Patient (subject to the request of the Patient’s Physician). Both solid and liquid tumors are covered.
· Diagnostic Decision Support for the Genomic Test results and a review of the test results by a genomics specialist and pathologist in the US, comparing the results of the genomic test with the clinical history of the Patient.
· Quality Control of incoming and outgoing medical communications by a qualified bilingual MD ensuring that both the US medical professional and the international physician receive the information they need
· Review of Patient’s Medical Records for completeness, increasing efficiency and effectiveness in the management of the Patient’s case
· Payments to the US based medical service suppliers, making the Service accessible to institutions and individuals overseas
· Follow up on case progress to achieve the mínimum delivery times possible
· Certified Translations as per US medical center requirements
· Logistics support and tracking of biopsies and incoming and outgoing hard copy information
· Third Party Administrator services as required to provide a seamless process flow for all parties involved
· Support in identifying relevant International Clinical Trials